We do not intend to provide any products or services to individuals who reside in the European Union. If you are an individual resident within the European Union, do not provide us with any of your personal information.
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
You do not have to give us personally identifiable information in order to access certain of our Services. However, while using our Services, you may be able to search for products, enter promotions, sweepstakes or other contests, participate in a survey, complete a questionnaire or other “information request” form, or otherwise subscribe to one of our services such as our online newsletters, participate in one of our online forums/communities, express an opinion or communicate with our customer service. In order to utilize, participate in or otherwise access such products, services or other offerings, you may be required to provide us with your personally identifiable information, which is information that, alone or in combination with other information, allows us to identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, home address, e-mail address, or contact preferences.
In addition, when you download, register and/or use any of our software applications (each, an “Application”), you may provide us with some or all of the following information: (a) your name, email address, user name, password and other registration information such as, by way of example and not limitation, your vehicle identification number; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you respond to any offers via the Application; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; and (d) information you enter into our system when using the Application, such as contact information. In addition to the uses described above, we may also use the information you provide us in connection with the Application to provide customer service and other requested actions with respect to the Application or your associated user account and/or to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information regarding our services or your account, required notices and marketing promotions. Furthermore, the Application may collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices’ unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use and information about the way you use the Application, to help us understand how our Applications are used and to improve them. The Application may also collect precise information about the location of your device using your device’s global positioning system technology. We may use your location information to provide requested location services, and to provide you with tailored products and services. You may at any time opt-out from further allowing us to have access to your location data by managing your location preferences either from the Application, where applicable, or via your mobile device settings.
How We Use the Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we share personally identifiable information collected through our Services with unaffiliated third parties only as described below. (Please see “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information” below for information on how to avoid having your personally identifiable information shared by us.)
- Third Party Service Providers: We may send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of unaffiliated businesses that want to market their products or services to you, and as part of these promotional offers we may sell or disclose certain of your personally identifiable information to such unaffiliated businesses. If you prefer not to be contacted by any such business with whom we share your personally identifiable information, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any email you receive from any such third party. In addition, you may opt-out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with such businesses by following the instructions on our Email Opt Out Form, as described below under “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information”.
- Third Party Promotions: We may send offers to selected groups of customers on behalf of unaffiliated businesses that want to market their products or services to you, and as part of these promotional offers we may sell or disclose certain of your personally identifiable information to such unaffiliated businesses. If you prefer not to be contacted by any such business with whom we share your personally identifiable information, you may follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided in any email you receive from any such third party. In addition, you may opt-out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with such businesses by following the instructions on our Email Opt Out Form, as described below under “Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information”.
- In-House Promotions: We may on occasion combine information we receive through our Services with outside records to enhance our ability to market our products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have signed up to receive our e-mails and prefer not to receive marketing information in connection with our Services, please follow the “unsubscribe” instructions provided on any marketing e-mail you receive in connection with our Services or by following the instructions in our Email Opt Out Form, as described below under “Unsubscribe Requests”.
- Protection of Our Services and Others: We reserve the right to release personally identifiable information to unaffiliated third parties when we believe its release is appropriate to comply with the applicable law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of Natco, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other unaffiliated third parties in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice and have the opportunity to withhold consent when personally identifiable information about you might be shared with unaffiliated third parties.
Your Options Regarding Personally Identifiable Information
Except where we believe the release of your personally identifiable information is necessary or appropriate (a) to allow third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf or (b) to comply with law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property or safety of Natco, our users or others, you may opt out of our sharing your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties by completing our Email Opt Out Form.
We store personal information on secure networks located in the United States, with AWS and Rackspace. Therefore, your personal information can be accessible to law enforcement and national security authorities according to United States law.
Third Party Online Advertising
We use third-party advertising companies to provide advertisements to you when you use our Services. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your use of our Services and other websites and services in order to show you advertisements tailored to your interests on our Services and other interactive media and/or to keep track of your response to each ad. For more information on this practice, or to opt out of having this information used by these companies, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative here: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page to opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Cookies and Web Beacons
To enhance your experience with our Services, many of our Web pages use “cookies.” Cookies are text files we place in your computer’s or mobile device’s browser to store your preferences by collecting your computer’s or device’s unique device ID and IP address. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your e-mail address or reveal other personally identifiable information, other than your computer’s or device’s unique device ID and IP address, unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one or more of our websites. However, once you choose to furnish us with personally identifiable information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie.
“Web beacons” or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a Web page to monitor behavior and collect data about the visitors viewing a Web page. For example, Web beacons or similar technology can be used to count the users who visit a website or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use Web beacons or similar technology on our Services from time to time to understand site usage, to improve the content and offerings on our Services, and to offer you advertisements, products, programs or services that are more customized and relevant to you.
Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites, Services, Ad Servers and Sponsors
California Do Not Track Notice
Certain websites and other technology can track their users over time to, for instance, provide targeted advertising. Do Not Track (“DNT”) mechanisms allow Internet users to control, and where desired, prevent the tracking of their online activities across such websites and technology. Currently, various Internet browsers offer a DNT option that sends signals to websites visited by the browser about the user’s DNT preference – you can usually access your browser’s DNT option in your browser’s preferences. Specifically as DNT relates to your use of our Services, we currently do not have the capability to recognize or respond to web browser Do Not Track signals and other similar mechanisms. In addition, in the DNT context, other parties do not have the ability to collect your personally identifiable information through advertising technologies deployed in ads that may appear within our Services.
Canada’s Anti-Spam Law
Our Commitment to Security
We have in place what we believe to be reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access of, maintain data security for and correctly use the personally identifiable information you have provided or that we otherwise collect through our Services. HOWEVER, WHILE SUCH EFFORTS ARE INTENDED TO ENSURE THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO US AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ABSOLUTE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION.
How You Can Access or Correct Information
You may obtain information regarding the personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect about you via our Services for the limited purpose of viewing and correcting any factual errors in such information. Access to personally identifiable information that you provide or we collect via our Services may be accessible for a limited period of time after the point of collection. For example, if you created a password-protected account within our Services, you may return to that portion of the Services to review the personally identifiable information you provided.
Alternatively, you may send an e-mail or letter to the following e-mail or street address requesting information about or corrections to your personally identifiable information: Natco Trading Corporation, Intellectual Property Administrator, P.O. Box 8000, Sumas, WA 98295 or email@example.com, subject to appropriate verification procedures. To protect your privacy and security, we will take what we believe are reasonable steps to help verify your identity before providing personally identifiable information, granting access or making corrections.
To unsubscribe from email communications from us, please enter your email address and select the name of the applicable Natco business from the list on our Email Opt Out Form.
Special Note for Parents
Our Services are intended for a general audience and were not designed for children. We are not responsible for any access or use of our Services by children. (By way of example, our Services are not intended to sell products for purchase by children.) If you are under 18, you may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
How to Contact Us
Updates and Effective Date
Last Date Updated: September 10, 2018